Quinn Violins Shipping
Each item in our store has an inventory status feature, letting you know if we usually have it in stock. If your order contains all stocked items, we will ship within 1-2 business days. Cello case shipments are limited to addresses in the contiguous US due to cost restrictions to send them overseas. Many items we offer will ship to you directly from our vendor. If you are a custome in our local area, and wish to pick up your order in our showroom, please let us know in advance of your visit.
Shipping Methods and Times for customers in the US:
We offer three methods for customers in the US:
Ground, our choice of First Class US Mail, Fedex Ground, UPS Ground. Priority, our choice of Priority US Mail or UPS 3 Day Select Express, we do not offer overnight shipping service. We will choose the specific type of shipping depending on the size and weight of the order.
- For small orders of strings and accessories, we will ship by US Postal Service.
- For larger items such as Cases or Music Stands, we will ship by UPS or other non-postal method.
- Using ground shipping, customers in the US can expect packages to arrive in less than one week.
- Using Priority Mail, 2-3 days is the average delivery time.
Shipping Methods and Times for customers outside the US:
We offer 5 choices of shipping method for customers outside the US.
- Global Priority Mail, available to most countries. this method has a tracking number. 10-14 days is the average delivery time. Global Priority Mail is the preferred method of international shipping because it offers low cost, fast delivery and offers a tracking number.
- First Class, available for all countries. this method has NO Tracking Number. Average delivery times are 14-21 days.
- First Class to Canada, No Tracking Number provided. Delivery times average 21 days, but can be as long as one month. We are confused why this shipping method has such a wide range of delivery times to Canada.
- First Class to Mexico, No Tracking Number provided. Order at your own risk. We strongly suggest using Global Priority or Express for our customers in Mexico because a tracking number is often needed. Delivery times average 14-21 days.
- Express, The fastest, most secure method for all countries. Tracking number provided. Delivery times are 3-7
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
Payment by check is accepted in US funds and in advance of shipment. Institutional buyers can submit a Purchase Order with open account terms of 30 days NET. You can enter the PO number in our ordering system, but we still require an original copy of your official purchase order, either by fax or mail, before we make shipment.
Our Return Policy:
Contact us by email if you have a return request. You may return any item within 10 days of receipt for full refund. Items returned after this period may be accepted, but may also be charged a restocking fee at our discretion.
Strings or rosin are not accepted for return if they have been used, even for a short while, as we cannot resell them as new.
Shipping charges, either to you or from you, will not be refunded except in the case of packing error or defective product.
Credit from returned items can be refunded to your credit card, refunded by check, or remain on account to be used for purchasing other merchandise in our store.
Strings can be returned after the 10 day period if defective. Strings broken in or near the peg box are not accepted for return as this is usually the cause of the instrument or installation. Strings that are false in tone soon after installation can be replaced. Contact us if you have a defective string to return.